Save up to 70% more space in your garage, leaving room in your garage for the things that matter with brand's Recycler SmartStow series. This mower is equipped with patented cutting technology bringing an innovative mulching technique plus vortex technology that supercharges your cut with an amped up under-deck airflow that cuts grass into teeny-tiny, clump less clippings. Giving you Lawn Vitamins for free. Or throw on the grass bag and start your lawn vacuum that holds more so you empty the bag fewer times. Easy go with the curved ergonomic handle allowing your hands and wrists to rest easy as you mow. This model features a powerful 150cc Briggs and Stratton engine with a durable 22 inch steel deck for you to enjoy for years to come. The large rear traction high-wheels deliver easier maneuverability and greater cutting precision over uneven terrain. Combined this with best of all, no oil changes for the life of the engine. Just Top it Off.
- Save Garage Space. Leaving Room For What Matters. Conveniently fold, lock and store your brand practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow three step stowable technology. It's proven to deliver up to 70% more room in your garage with vertical storage. Plus, provides easy access to clean under the deck and service the blade.
- Easy Go with the self-propelled curved ergonomic handle allowing your hands and wrists, to rest comfortably as you mow.
- Supercharge Your Mow by allowing more airflow into the recycler cutting chamber making your grass clippings ultra-fine and into Lawn VitaminsTM, with brand's patented Vortex Technology ultimately achieving a nourished, greener, lush lawn.
- Traction High Wheels provides control delivering easier manueverability through turns with greater cutting precision over unevern terrain.
- Supersized bag, means less work for you. Now offered standard, brand's Super bagger allows you to throw on the grass bag, start your lawn vacuum that holds even more so you empty fewer times.
- Lifelong Durability. 22 inch Steel deck; enjoy years of reliable use and superior cutting and mulching capabilities its compact size provides; you'll have no problems cutting in tight spaces.
- Small package, big punch; you'll enjoy great power and easy starting from the Briggs & Stratton 6.25 ft. lb. gross torque 150cc OHV engine with auto choke; there's no need to prime or choke.
- 3-in-1 Versatility. Whether it's reducing clumps and adding Lawn Vitamins, with the mulching option, a perfectly manicured look with bagging, or powering through tall, thick grass with the side discharge, you'll enjoy exceptional versatility regardless of your mowing preference.
- Mow more in less time. Save time, finish faster, and make your job easier with an extra-long 22 in. blade allowing you to cut a wider path with each pass.
- Quick Switch Bag to Mulch. Changing from bagging to mulching has never been easier with the quick-switch mulching system.
- Feed Your Lawn. The ultra-fine clippings created by our Recycler Cutting System and Vortex Technology are Lawn Vitamins, nourishing your grass and cultivating a greener, more lush lawn.
- We've Got You Covered. Enjoy peace of mind knowing brand stands behind its mowers with a 3-year guaranteed-to-start engine warranty and 2-year limited warranty. Count on it.
- Choose Your Cut. Manicure lawn to your specifications with 9 cutting positions with 1-4 in. cutting height range. You can also easily adjust to 2 different handle heights without the use of tools with a single-piece handle.
- Based on average TraQline dollar share for walk behind mower market from 2015 - 2020.
- Gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 RPM per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer, as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements; the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a brand 22 in. walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position.
- Note: actual product offers may vary See retailer for complete warranty details.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- brand 60V Flex Force Cordless Outdoor Power System, with over 50 Tools to dominate your yard care needs.
Info & Guides:
Assembled Depth (in.): 59.9 in
Assembled Height (in.): 44.6 in
Assembled Width (in.): 23.1 in
Blade Length (in.): 21.75 in
Cutting Width (in.): 22 inches
Front Wheel Size (in.): 8
Mower Deck Width (in.): 22 in
Rear Wheel Size (in.): 9.65