The brand Recycler series is a patented cutting technology that brings an innovative mulching technique that make your clippings ultra-fine to provide moisture and nutrients that feed back into your lawn. We call these nutrient rich grass clippings, LawnVitamins . This model features a powerful 150cc Briggs and Stratton engine with a durable 22 inch steel deck frame for you to enjoy for years to come. The 11 inch rear High-Wheels provide increased traction and combined with this mower being lightweight makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. Enjoy the variable speed of this self-propelled lawn mower that will make cutting your lawn quick and easy. Best of all, no oil changes for the life of the engine. Just Top it Off.
- Durable 22 inch Steel deck; enjoy years of reliable use and superior cutting and mulching capabilities its compact size provides; you'll have no problems cutting in tight spaces
- Feed Your Lawn. The ultra-fine clippings created by our Recycler Cutting System are Lawn Vitamins, nourishing your grass and cultivating a greener, more lush lawn.
- Traction In Tough Terrain; don't let rough and uneven terrain slow you down; you'll have great traction regardless of the job with lightweight and maneuverable 11 in. rear wheels
- Hassle-free maintenance; there's no oil change - ever. Just Top it Off.
- Time Saver. Mow more in less time, Save time, finish faster, and make your job easier. Cut a wider path with each pass with an extra-long 22 in. blade.
- Choose your cut; manicure lawn to your specifications with 9 cutting positions with 1-4 in. cutting height range; you can also easily adjust to 2 different handle heights without the use of tools with a single-piece handle
- brand stands behind its mowers with a 3-year guaranteed-to-start engine warranty and 2-year full warranty count on it
- Small package, big punch; you'll enjoy great power and easy starting from the Briggs & Stratton 6.25 ft. lb. gross torque
- 150cc OHV engine with auto choke; there's no need to prime or choke
- Gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 RPM per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer, as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements; the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower
- brand 60V Flex Force Cordless Outdoor Power System, with over 50 Tools to dominate your yard care needs.
Assembled Depth (in.): 40 in
Assembled Height (in.): 16 in
Assembled Width (in.): 22 in
Blade Length (in.): 22
Cutting Width (in.): 22 inches
Front Wheel Size (in.): 8
Mower Deck Width (in.): 22 in
Rear Wheel Height (in.): High Wheel
Rear Wheel Size (in.): 11
Assembly Required: Yes
CA (CARB) Compliant: CARB Compliant